Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life is beautiful

I'm feeling great today. Had a really good sleep after a lovely farewell dinner with my board members at Chow last night. It's a lovely day, and this morning was suitably chilly to enthuse me about autumn.

Went and saw the midwife today, she says everything is perfect and baby's head is engaged in my pelvis, which is great. I was surprised that I didn't notice that. I haven't started walking like a cowboy yet, although a mum in the supermarket today told me I looked "over it" which is funny because about 3 weeks ago I felt over it, but now I feel great!

So it's weekly visits with Suzanne our midwife now, and next week she is coming to check out our house, so she doesn't get lost when the big event happens.

Have all my nappies now, as I just bought some newborn disposables at PacNsave on special, so feeling ultra prepared. Just waiting for the bassinet and sheets which are being delivered by Lauren this weekend. Yay!

So if in the event baby comes early, which is not likely, I am pretty much ready, apart from all the redeccorating, but that's not a big deal.

It's a lovely sunny day here, so off to hang out the washing!
xx

No comments: